Look at God!
I asked a businessman who is here from Scotland if he would purchase food for the children in JoMo and he said yes. We were able to get juices and cookies and he stated that when he gets back to Scotland, he is going to get more support for the village children. Look at God!!!
The gentleman's name is Phil Pawlik. He will be returning in October. Please keep him and his family in prayer. His wife is expecting their second child any day now.
The devotion class held with the teenagers was awesome. Pastor Charles and I ministered to them and they were very attentive as the seed being planted went deep into their soil. We will return there every week.
LatterRain church is celebrating their seventh anniversary and they ask if I would come and minister in dance. They were told by Pastor Asare that I dance.
I will begin reshearsals for the Christmas Dance Presentation on the third Sturday in August. All interested youth can participate. Our title will be"THE BIRTHING OF THE WORD" through dance. I will go to the various churches to rehearse.
I will be going to meet with Mr. Williams who is the owner of SKKY TV here in Takoradi to discuss a show that we will call "LET"S SHARE IT". Hopefully this show will take on the format of sponsors giving of their products so that we can make a single mother happy.
I also want to do a show called"A.S.K. MamaStrong"(ask, seek and knock). This show will deal with counseling issues that I will respond to through the Holy Spirit being the true counselor.
A gentleman has offered to sell me his 2001 4x4 for $6000.00 dollars. It is in excellent condition and it is just what I need to hit the dirt roads of the villages in.
Please pray that the favor of God will bring in the rsources needed so this ambassador of God can glorify God even the more.
Remember, sowing into a nation brings abundance in every area of your life-JUST TRY IT!!!!
Send your seed to:
The gentleman's name is Phil Pawlik. He will be returning in October. Please keep him and his family in prayer. His wife is expecting their second child any day now.
The devotion class held with the teenagers was awesome. Pastor Charles and I ministered to them and they were very attentive as the seed being planted went deep into their soil. We will return there every week.
LatterRain church is celebrating their seventh anniversary and they ask if I would come and minister in dance. They were told by Pastor Asare that I dance.
I will begin reshearsals for the Christmas Dance Presentation on the third Sturday in August. All interested youth can participate. Our title will be"THE BIRTHING OF THE WORD" through dance. I will go to the various churches to rehearse.
I will be going to meet with Mr. Williams who is the owner of SKKY TV here in Takoradi to discuss a show that we will call "LET"S SHARE IT". Hopefully this show will take on the format of sponsors giving of their products so that we can make a single mother happy.
I also want to do a show called"A.S.K. MamaStrong"(ask, seek and knock). This show will deal with counseling issues that I will respond to through the Holy Spirit being the true counselor.
A gentleman has offered to sell me his 2001 4x4 for $6000.00 dollars. It is in excellent condition and it is just what I need to hit the dirt roads of the villages in.
Please pray that the favor of God will bring in the rsources needed so this ambassador of God can glorify God even the more.
Remember, sowing into a nation brings abundance in every area of your life-JUST TRY IT!!!!
Send your seed to:
Royal Life International Church (a non-profit org.)
P.O. Box 1321
Franklin,Tn 37064
c/o Missions
P.O. Box 1321
Franklin,Tn 37064
c/o Missions




<< Home