Our dear Mama Strong has arrived safe and sound in Ghana to advance the Kingdom of God! Here is a place where we can email her and see her daily thoughts as she lives and ministers in Ghana.

Tuesday, August 16, 2005

On the Radio















I went on the radio with Pastor Richard and he had me to join him on his discussion on Becoming a Successful Individual using Godly Principles-It was very interesting. He even ask me to sing a song and I did and it was God because the song was "Only Believe" and the subtopic for discussion was Possibilty Thinking-Praise God. Another Pastor heard me on the radio and he wants me to come on Friday to join in his Crusade-Look at God!!

I played Ring Around The Roses with my little ones in the village and I taught them sign language to Jesus Loves Me. I also had them to partner up and look each other in the eye and say "You are very special and I love you. God Bless you Amen." They were awesome and they promised me that they would do this everyday to a friend. I really enjoyed them.

To God be the Glory!