Our dear Mama Strong has arrived safe and sound in Ghana to advance the Kingdom of God! Here is a place where we can email her and see her daily thoughts as she lives and ministers in Ghana.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Matthew 6:33

Monday, I spoke to the women at Calvary Charmatisic church and I spoke on Matthew 6:33 "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be added to you." I studied out the Word seeking and the Holy Spirit really gave revelation on that word. The women spoke on how it blessed their lives.

Wednesday, I taught Bible Study at the same church. After Monday, they wanted me to come back and teach again. This time the Holy Spirit continued in Matthew 6:33 with the word First and what a blessing He revealed. The Holy Spirit had me to bring wipies to class and they partned up and washed each others' feet as an act of humility in letting Jesus Christ be FIRST in their every move and action. The Holy Spirit fell in there and we stayed before the Lord for quite awhile. To God be the Glory!

Thursday, I went with my new friend Michael to visit the children that he works with. I was able to interact with them and some of their mothers and grandmothers-those pictures should be available. We left there and went to another village and spoke to a mother about her son who has third degree burns on his stomach (pictures are shown). Michael will go on TV to ask for help for surgery for him. It broke my heart. The mother had him locked in her little shack. I was not happy about this at all!!!


Tomorrow is Saturday and I will feed the Elderly at our churches in the villages-I am excited about this. Pictures are coming.

Much love,
Mama