Our dear Mama Strong has arrived safe and sound in Ghana to advance the Kingdom of God! Here is a place where we can email her and see her daily thoughts as she lives and ministers in Ghana.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Visit to Ghana Three Points and more

I had a very eventful weekend. I became a tourist on Saturday and was able to visit "Ghana Three Points" which is the furtherest point in West Africa. It was breathtaking. You stand on a cliff and look down at the ocean.

Saturday evening I met up with students from End Time Bible College and some Americans visiting here and we went out in the busy market place here in Takoradi to witness for Jesus Christ. It was such a blessing. Many confessed Jesus as their Saviour!

On Sunday, I met some of the teachers from the African Leadership Orginazation (which was founded in Franklin, TN). They in turn introduced me to the students who spend their weekends studying to become Pastors. They have ask me to teach on specific dates.
I will look forward to this assignment.