Royal Life in Ghana





Sunday, Pastor Dawson ask me to return and give the morning message. I taught on Having the Mind of Christ. I believe the Holy Spirit loves this church family because His presence is so strong there.
After the service, two gentleman took me to he village to be with the Royal Life Family and en route they were sharing with me that they were so blessed by he teaching the Holy Spirit gave me and that my dance sent them into heavenlies. I was so humbled to hear them share this with me.
The village family was so happy with the meal that they were talking about it on Sunday. They really enjoyed it and geting the soap was an added treat for them.
Monday, I taught Bible Study to the Women at Calvary Church and it was a blessing.
Royal Life family in America, you are awesome!!! Your prayes are felt very strongly here and I thank God for you. We will be determined to move FORWARD in Jesus Name!!! To God be the Glory!!




<< Home