In the village of Jomo





Dear Beloved,
Thursday we went to the village of Jomo to teach and love on the children. It seens as if they come out of the woodworks. We prayed for them and then I had them to pray as partners with each other-the picture of the two girls (one doesn't have any blouse on) were praying together. I taught them the sign language of 'Jesus Loves Me, this I know' and the picture with their hands up is signing Yes, Jesus loves me.
We told them a story about the two little kids who were fighting and how an angel came down to talk to them about how they were to treat each other with love. We played a game of Ring Around the Roses which they had learned before and they love it. We talked with the parents,grandparents about treating the children special because they are a gift from God.
Special thanks to Michael Kinful, Elikim and Pastor Charles Corneluis for their ministering assistance. God bless them.
Much love and blessings
We are praying for New Orleans and Mississippi




<< Home