Our dear Mama Strong has arrived safe and sound in Ghana to advance the Kingdom of God! Here is a place where we can email her and see her daily thoughts as she lives and ministers in Ghana.

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Surrendering All

Last week was spent at the beach intercessing for the Removing the Stones crusade that you all (Royal Life) were having in TN. God is so pleased with how the Holy Spirit is allowed to move at Royal Life. To God be the Glory! Pastor Cornelius, Pastor Michael, Tina and myself were calling out to God and He heard our prayers.

Sunday, I was invited to Assembly of God Church where I danced and the Holy Spirit fell so strong in there that the Minister continued with the piece I danced on ("I Surrender All" by CeCe Winans) and the church just fell into complete surrender. All I could do was cry with thanksgiving in my heart.

The director of African Leadership, named Sam, which is based in Franklin, Tenn., came to visit with me. They want me to begin teaching on Counseling with the Holy Spirit. I will begin on Saturday.

My youth are doing well with dancing. I am also using this time to teach them how to be Ladies and Gentlemen. I am teaching dance at three different churches.


Much love,
Mama Strong