Weekend Update




Dear Beloved,
Thanks to everyone who remembered my birthday-you made me feel soooooooo special! May God bless you forever!
Saturday
I taught three day classes at three different churches: Grace Penecostal, Royal Life, and Cavalry Worship Center. It was wonderful to see the excitement of the young people. Each class has an enrollment of 25 students.
I talked with the young men that I will be teaching at the African Leadership class. I gave them an overview of the course in Christian Counseling. There are sixty enrolled. I will teach each Saturday for one hour.
Sunday
We went to the village of JoMo to see our darling children. I had the honor of bringing a Ghananian businessman with me who donated some of the snacks we served the children. His name is George Twnmasi. He is a young man who has started several businesses here in town. I was so honored that he is breaking the stronghold of giving especially for people who have money here.
Attached are the pictures taken at the village on Sunday. George was especially drawn to the little boy who is handicapped. He promised that he would come and see him again-that will be a blessing.
Blessings and love,
Mama Strong




<< Home