Our dear Mama Strong has arrived safe and sound in Ghana to advance the Kingdom of God! Here is a place where we can email her and see her daily thoughts as she lives and ministers in Ghana.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Dancing at a wedding

Hi Friends and beloved,

Saturday
I was invited to dance at a wedding reception. The wedding and the reception takes place in the main sanctuary. The minister actually preaches a sermon, which is very powerful. Dancing at a wedding is something new and they really loved it!





Sunday
I danced and ministered at this outdoor, two-month old church"Narrow Gate Chapel." I went with a young lady from Belgium name Tina. She was to play the violin while I danced but they did not have a keyboard so she couldn't play. I have pictures of her but the pictures she took of me did not come out because she didn't press hard enough. *smile* But here are pictures of the church, Tina and the people. Isn't it wonderful how they (the pastors) step out and use what is in nature to start a church structure?

The people received me well and they gave me a beautiful bird to bring home. I will take a picture of it and send it next time. They want me to come back again. I told them that the Apostles were coming over and that they would visit with them and they were so happy to know this.




Here is a picture of me at the Takoradi Beach Hotel where I went to eat on Sunday. I just wanted to share the view and the African attire.

Blessings forever,
Mama Strong