Over the weekend
Friday
Pastor Aaron, who is the founder of the End Time Bible College, invited me to come and dance and minister. I, in turn, asked him if pastor Cornelius of Royal Life International Church could come and bring the Word. He graciously commented and it was quite a blessing. He spoke on examining your motives on why you believe God has called you. The students really received him well. They also enjoyed the ministry of Dance from the Holy
Spirit using me. To Go
d be the Glory! Here are pictures of pastor Cornelius and myself at the Bible College.Saturday
I taught my first class on Christian Counseling and the students were very excited to hear from me. There are 70 students enrolled in this class. They take their classes on the weekends and work their regular jobs doing the week. This program is ran by African Leadership out of Franklin, Tenn. I was so honored that they (the Ghananians) invited me to join their staff here. I will teach every Saturday for an hour. Here is a picture of the class.

Love,
Mama Strong




<< Home