Students in the village of JoMo and New Life!

How are you all doing? I am fine. The weather is very rainy here today but it does make the temperture cooler.
Pastor Cornelius and I went to the village of JoMo to take pictures of some students who we are praying will be sponsored by someone in Europe or America. This little boy does not have any school supplies (they have to buy ALL their own books and other supplies plus buy someting to eat). I left a donation for two of the students so they could get their supplies.
In the midst of need, a new life was birthed! This beautiful newborn boy is three weeks old. He was born to my friend Ellie. Please pray that this new life will thrive and accomplish his divine purpose on this earth.
We had the honor of meeting with the chief of JoMo village. He is called Chief Nana Krakue. He was here in Sekondi attending a meeting. He lives in Accra (the capital of Ghana). He was very warm and appreciative of what we are doing in his village. Pastor Cornelius and George are with me in one of the photos.I continue to pray that YOU will be touched in your heart to give so that these children can receive a meal and love because you care enough to care for them. I wish you could just walk around here just one time and you would see how blessed you are there in America.
God bless you forever!
Mama Strong




<< Home