Our dear Mama Strong has arrived safe and sound in Ghana to advance the Kingdom of God! Here is a place where we can email her and see her daily thoughts as she lives and ministers in Ghana.

Thursday, November 3, 2005

Ministering in JoMo

I just had to put the precious baby back on the site again because new life brings new hope and putting these together brings a renewal in our spirits.








We ministered to the children at JoMo and it was such a blessing! I was so blessed to have two new faces to join me-one is from India and his name is Parkash and the other one is Eric. They were such a help in giving out the snacks to the children. They said that they enjoyed it and they would come back and donate something next time.



George came to visit his adopted son (who can't walk). We were so happy to hear that the Mom and son are attending church!





I am so happy that the Royal Life Family will be joining me next week-To God be the Glory!!!!

Blessings,
Mama Strong